The goal of this program is to provide a training environment and coaching that will lead to our athletes performing and winning medals at the World Level. There are beds available and options for meals to be included as well. Apply by emailing email@example.com with your resume and we will send you details/options.
- Our residents will be provided with a training schedule that is written by world class coaches.
- World Champion Joe Warren will oversee all of the training for our resident athletes.
- Director of Operations is Leister Bowling who will oversee the practice schedule and help coordinate travel, living, jobs, sponsorships, etc.
- Director of Business Development is Sven Bean. Current President of Legacy Fighting Alliance (LFA) and long time fight promoter/manager. He will help with sponsorships and further development of our program.
- Strength & Conditioning/Sports performance program written by top MMA Coach Vinnie Lopez, program inspired by Loren Landow.
- Bob Forster Phase IV oversees all metabolic training (63 Olympic gold medals on resume)
- We have job opportunities for athletes that are looking to work as well.