4X World Champion• 3X World Champion MMA Bellator fighting championships. (The first two weight division champion)• The first athlete to win a wrestling world championship and a MMA world championship• World Cup Champion/Outstanding wrestler• Sullivan Award, runner-up• 2X Pan-American games champion• 4X US Open Greco-Roman National Champion• Espoir national champion/world team member• NCAA All-America 133lbs University of Michigan: bronze• Bachelors degree, University of Michigan:school kinesiology• Michigan State Champion undefeated 52-0 (broke the national takedown record 487 takedowns one season)• Mr. Michigan (State of Michigan’s best male athlete)
- 3x NAIA All American and National Runner Up for Dana College
- 3x CO State Champion for Lyons High School with a record of 154-2
- Held records for Most Wins/Pins/Takedowns in CO history.
- Cadet Greco Roman All-American
- Coach at University of Northern CO 2007-2010
- One of the top wrestling coaches in MMA/UFC coaching UFC Stars such as Shane Carwin, TJ Dillashaw, Brendan Schaub, Tony Sims, Cat Zingano, Nate Marquardt, Brandon Thatch, Neil Magny, etc.
- Coached the only D1 All-American for UNC
Attended Roosevelt HS in Johnstown, Colo., where he was coached by Mike Pallotto … Put together a 146-6 high school record … 2006 All-America honoree by Wrestling USA Magazine … Finished second at senior nationals and was third at junior high school nationals … A two-time Colorado state champion … Recipient of the David Schultz Award and was recognized as the outstanding wrestler in Colorado in 2005 … Four-time state qualifier who finished as the state runner-up and took fourth in state prior to his two titles. Went on to wrestle for John Smith at Oklahoma State University.