Address will not take you to the right place so please use the links above or refer to the map..
November- February Youth Season Practice Times:
|4, 5, and 6 year olds 5:00-6:00- Tumbling, technique, drilling, game||7-10 year olds 5:00-6:15- Warm Up, skill development, drills, occasional live11-15 year olds 6:30-8:00 Warm Up, skill development, drills, live, situations||4, 5, and 6 year olds 5:00-6:00- Tumbling, technique, drilling, gameAdvanced Live Training 6:15-7:30 (advanced competition wrestlers only)||7-10 year olds 5:00-6:15- Warm Up, skill development, drills, occasional live11-15 year olds 6:30-8:00 Warm Up, skill development, drills, live, situations|
|Privates available before or after practice||Privates available before or after practice||Privates available before or after practice||Privates available before or after practice|
- It is required that you have a USA Wrestling card ($15-$40 expense depending on which membership you choose. The $15 membership covers folkstyle tournaments, and the $40 covers Freestlye and Greco). A lot of the tournaments we participate in will require it, and it acts as a secondary insurance for your child. See instructions on how to purchase a card here How_to_get_USA_Wrestling_Card
- Signed Liability Release form (see registration page)
- Payment in advance of each session
TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE (subject to change)
- December 2nd– Lightning Strikes- Legacy H.S.
- December 9th– Cheyenne Shootout
- December 16th– Thompson Valley Bash (Thompson Valley H.S.)
- December 23rd– Top Team Mead H.S.
- January 6th– Battle at the Fort, Ft. Lupton
- January 13th– Northern League Regional (not P2P format, all day event)
- January 20th– Top Team Mead H.S.
- Jan 27th– Olympian Final Challenge Castle View H.S.
- Feb 3rd– TBD
- Feb 10th-The Battle- Cheyenne Mountain H.S.
- Feb 17th– Off, High School State Tournament, Take your kids to watch!
- Feb 24, 25th– CO State Championship (All Day Event)
- I will send weekly updates every Monday with the tournament info and reminder to bring your $20 to practice on Tuesday
MANDATORY PARTICIPATION DATES
- Thursday, December 14th. There will be a college dual meet at Mead H.S. at 7:00pm. I expect ALL WRESTLERS (and would love for their families to be there as well) to be there to support this event. We are trying to help promote the sport of wrestling and it is not common to have a college dual meet at a high school. It would be great to have the wrestler’s families there as well. Wrestlers wearing a CO TOP TEAM shirt will get in free. Please put that on your calendar and support the event.
Time is subject to change, but please put it in your calendar for now and I will keep everyone posted if it changes.
- Hosting 2 tournaments- December 23rd and January 20th at Mead High School.
Top Team Tournament 8:00-3:00 EVERYONE. We need 100 volunteers for the tournament to work. This is a huge fundraiser for us, and it is expected for everyone to participate and help for the entire day, not just their child’s session.